About Me

My photo
Back when I was a child Before life removed all the innocence My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me And then Spin me around 'till I fell asleep Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance Another walk Another dance with him I'd play a song that would never ever end How I'd love love love To dance with my father again If I could steal one final glance When final step One final dance with him I'd play a song that would never ever end Cause I'd love love love to Dance with my father again I know I'm praying for much to much But could you send her The only man she loved I know you don't do it usually But Dear Lord She's dying to dance with my father again Every night I fall asleep And this is all I ever dream

The Future Learners' Lives Innovator

The Future Learners' Lives Innovator
○_○gaHuT○_○

Monday, October 15, 2012


   if Boracay-like shorelines pleases your joy ...

then you'll get seventh heaven here!

We are all longing for a perfect getaway and an unforgettable summer vacation. Nevertheless, we've been dreaming of spending a luxurious and relaxing break at the most visited tourist destination in the Philippines – BORACAY.
But here in our place, we don’t have to wait or travel for long just to experience skin-soothing breeze of fresh air, sat on a pearly-white fine sand, play with your feet the cold clear water at the shore and eventually be tempted to dip yourself in as blue as the sky sea water.
Right here at Brgy. Pindasan, Mabini, Compostela Valley Province you can find beach resorts that are safe, clean and affordable. Best for families, group of friends, lovers and even individuals who need compensation for a stressfull week.
Swimming on a nature’s wonder would be the main activity you would enjoy at the resorts. The places are also recommended for seminars and gatherings. They offer innovative facilities like meeting halls, airconditioned rooms and sound systems. There are beach resorts that suggest gliding slides, swimming pools and zip lines.
Another adventure other than swimming you could take pleasure in is the island hopping. There are boats that would bring you t the nearest island called Kopiat for only 20 pesos and have you tour around the island and even drop you at the coastal for  a moment if you wish to glance at the colorful corals.
After a sightful of scenery, I’m sure you would love to have  a mouthful delight  over restaurants and dine inns found at the barangay’s market place just a ride of 20 minutes outside the beaches. One chow that is most popular among customers is called balbacua. A bowl of beef strips poured with glittered soup topped with crashed pork crackers best served when its still smocky hot.
From filling your eyes to fulling your appetite, this time let us push our satisfaction to the fullest beach hang-outs! There’s more! Let’s proceed to renowned night party. If you happen to be everybody’s friend then the best time to spend it at the beaches of Mabini is during weekends’ overnight. The beaches are having disco nights free in every 40-50 pesos worth of entrance fee. You can choose your desired cottage and enjoy more fun entertainments like fire  dancing, mini concerts, bikini opens and seldom fireworks display.
Aren’t you excited to get there?
Well, form the nearest City which is Tagum, you can easily get there by riding a jeepney or bus ust for 30 minutes and your fare that’s worth only 25 pesos. Ask the driver to drop you at Pindasan Public Market. Rigt there, you can have a motorcycle ride with 20 pesos fare and thus, bringing you to your ideal escape! Welcome to our most pompous beaches!
Boracay Island is amazing yet we have paradise here in  Mabini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment