About Me

My photo
Back when I was a child Before life removed all the innocence My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me And then Spin me around 'till I fell asleep Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance Another walk Another dance with him I'd play a song that would never ever end How I'd love love love To dance with my father again If I could steal one final glance When final step One final dance with him I'd play a song that would never ever end Cause I'd love love love to Dance with my father again I know I'm praying for much to much But could you send her The only man she loved I know you don't do it usually But Dear Lord She's dying to dance with my father again Every night I fall asleep And this is all I ever dream

The Future Learners' Lives Innovator

The Future Learners' Lives Innovator
○_○gaHuT○_○

Monday, June 22, 2009

hOt abOuT my fiRsT dAy???

My first day class……….

What a wonderful day it is! My mind shouted.

Well, it is my new and first day of class in my new world of college life. Yes, new, not to mention my third year in college but it’s my new campus and my new place to reside for again about one school year.

I am an alien in USeP Obrero Campus on that day of June 15, of current year. An immigrant coming from Tagum-Mabini Campus. I am a stranger to any other older students, and a new face to professors.

I felt nervous and thrilled. I don’t know what to expect and how to act normally in a total strange place. I am thankful to have my classmates with me. We are 20 transferees and I am expecting to grow in my new institution.

When m day end up, I sighed, this is where my future begins……….my real life battle.

University of Southeastern Philippines.

No comments: